Military History:Veteran in the US Army mainly serving in Combat Engineering Operations
Combat Deployment AO’s: Iraq
Relevant High Risk Military Training: Secret Clearance Obtained, demolitions training, CPR and combat trauma, IED/VBIED convoy operations, convoy ambush tactics, MOUT (military operations for urban terrain), field infantry tactics, urban warfare operations, small unit combat training, land nav, radio operations, static security operations, carbine and instinctive shooting, pistol and grenade (qualified expert), operated the AT4/SAW/claymore, Off-road driving training, and much more.
- Advanced Executive Close Protection (PSD) and Security Risk Management (Hostile Environments)
- Advanced Kidnap Rescue, Executive Hostage Survival & Kidnap Awareness (Hostile Environments)
- Advanced Covert Surveillance and Intelligence Operations
- High Risk Security Driving for Executive Protection
- Urban Warfare Special Operations
SOLO wilderness medic school is originator for a majority of all training done in the world in remote and emergency medicine. SOLO trains approximately 10,000 students a year and is the most highly acclaimed wilderness medicine school in the world. It was truly a pleasure to train with them and their elite team of instructors!
- NREMT Basic as well as wilderness EMT certification
- Wilderness EMT Basic 180 hrs/ combination of top level emergency urban & wilderness medical training
- Advanced Wilderness EMT module 40 hrs/ Search and Rescue medical course on dealing with injured people in the bush.
- Total of 300 hrs of emergency, disaster, and remote wilderness medical training (standard emt basic is 120 hrs)
The Human Path
Herbal Medic Program certification (50 hr)- One of the premier herbal medicine training programs in the country. World class course on how to make all the medicine you will ever need, right from the land and plants around you!